We have a Functional OPD Unit with the following instruments
- > Slit lamp bio-microscope for the basic examination of the eye.
- > Direct ophthalmoscope for the retinal examination
- > Streak Retinoscope for the refraction purpose
- > Refraction set with trial frame & illuminated near vision chart for refractive correction
- > Schiotz tonometer for measurement of intraocular pressure etc.
Besides this, we are also serving the following facilities at our eye department
- > Removal of corneal and/or conjunctival foreign bodies
- > Syringing of lacrimal sac for diagnosis of lacrimal sac abnormalities
- > Measurements of intra ocular pressure by Schiotz tonometer for diagnosis of glucoma
- > Incision & curratage of chalazion
- > Diagnosis & aggressive management of corneal ulcer and abscess
(We also had a full facility of Gram & KOH stain of corneal abscess with microbiological culture & sensitivity)
- > Management of chemical injuries to eye.
- > Diagnosis & management of various corneal abnormalities such as
We are also running a retina clinic for diabetic & hypertensive retinopathy checkup once a week
Lastly, we are very happy to say that, in near future we are in process to start indoor facilities & operative facilities at our hospital
- • Corneal degenerations
- • Corneal dystrophies
- • Corneal ectasia etc